Do something nice everyday
Everyone has a social responsibility, the responsibility to care about others. And it’s very easy for all of us. Just do little-but-kind things every day. And do always keep in mind to treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
Soon you will see that smiling and kindness are contagious. It’s time to infect others (with happiness)!
Start smiling at strangers!
Chiquita has selected a few acts of kindness and good deeds that help you spread happiness amongs others:
2. Got some spare cash? Put some coins in someone else's parking meter.
3. Walk your friend’s dog or maybe even take out a shelter dog for a day!
4. Let someone jump the queue at the bank, if you see that they are in a rush.
5. Hold the train door open for someone rushing to get in.
6. Tell all your family members how much you appreciate them.
7. Help an elderly person crossing the street.
Finally, just keep smiling throughout the day! Smile at the person next to you in the train or in the bus. Smile at your colleagues, just give a smile to everyone you see.